Welcome to your Sanctuary
I am so glad you’re here!
Below you’ll find all the course e-books ready for you to access – just click the download button to save them to your device.
You can click on ‘Frangipani & Jade‘ in the Members’ menu to explore our peaceful space for creative reflection.
Make sure you save your login and password so you can come back regularly to access new prompts and private blog posts, which are all available below.
Most importantly this is your space and I want you to feel welcome and supported. If you need anything, please contact me.
Safety and stabIlisAtion
An ESSENTIAL companion booklet to all other courses, outlining ways to stay safe and grounded throughout. Activities and prompts focusing on:
- Feeling safe in your body
- Grounding yourself
- Coping tools
- Building resources
- Dealing with dissociation
- Remaining in the present
10 soul prompts to explore through art, journalling, ritual and deep connection:
- Make room to express more of who you really are
- Give voice to all that has gone unspoken
- Release old beliefs and make room for hidden and forgotten truths
- Acknowledge and grieve your losses
- Find ways to integrate them into the bigger story of you
- Shed your old skin and grow into a new one whose time has come.
A live course for sensitive creative souls who want to create more space all that has been hidden to emerge and find full expression.
Scapegoat Recovery Guide
Are you ready to step out of the scapegoat role and discover the following? This e-book covers all this and more:
- What is a scapegoat?
- What are the signs you might be a scapegoat?
- How does this affect you in your daily life?
- What is the cost to you overall?
- How do you undo your scapegoat programming?
- What do you need now?
Come on a hero’s journey into the shadows to discover your lost treasure:
- Answer the call
- Enter the cave
- Tame your dragon
A life course offering five writing prompts to honour your wounded parts.
Writing down the dark
A gentle three-part process of releasing all that has been pushed down and gone unacknowledged. This live course covers:
- Prompts for listening and acknowledging denied feelings and unrecognised loss
- Activities for gentle self-expression to embody new ways of living your story
- Suggestions for soothing your soul, to open doors to new meanings and find your true north.
a guide for the wounded soul
Contains creative activities and prompts, such as:
- Rewriting your story
- Healing from the inside out
- Coming home to your body
- Tapping into your own source of inner wisdom
- Learning to trust your intuition
On The Blog
Here you’ll find all the latest blog articles. As a member you’ll be able to access all entries, even the ones not available publicly. Just make sure you’re logged in so you can see them all.