noun: refuge or safety from pursuit, persecution, or other danger.
If you’ve been searching for sanctuary from a society that has harmed you twice – first by a perpetrator(s) and again by a society that doesn’t believe you, you are welcome here.
How it works
For one annual fee, you’ll join a safe community dedicated to honouring and supporting your experience of a life impacted by childhood wounding. A personal login will be emailed to the address you used to sign into Paypal.
What you get
Once you join, you’ll have a whole year to access all the courses below, engage in our private community (optional), and read private blog articles and other inspiration. New offerings are added regularly.
Safety and Stabilisation
An ESSENTIAL companion course to all other courses, outlining ways to stay safe and grounded throughout. Activities and prompts focusing on:
- Feeling safe in your body
- Grounding yourself
- Coping tools
- Building resources
- Dealing with dissociation
- Remaining in the present
10 soul prompts to explore through art, journalling, ritual and deep connection:
- Make room to express more of who you really are
- Give voice to all that has gone unspoken
- Release old beliefs and make room for hidden and forgotten truths
- Acknowledge and grieve your losses
- Find ways to integrate them into the bigger story of you
- Shed your old skin and grow into a new one whose time has come.
For sensitive, creative, spiritual souls who want to create more space all that has been hidden to emerge and find full expression.
Scapegoat Recovery Guide
Are you ready to step out of the scapegoat role and discover the following?
- What is a scapegoat?
- What are the signs you might be a scapegoat?
- How does this affect you in your daily life?
- What is the cost to you overall?
- How do you undo your scapegoat programming?
- What do you need now?
Come on a hero’s journey into the shadows to discover your lost treasure:
- Answer the call
- Enter the cave
- Tame your dragon
Five writing prompts to find and honour your wounded parts.
Writing down the dark
A gentle three-part process of releasing all that has been pushed down and gone unacknowledged:
- Prompts for listening and acknowledging denied feelings and unrecognised loss
- Activities for gentle self-expression to embody new ways of living your story
- Suggestions for soothing your soul, to open doors to new meanings and find your true north.
A Guide For The Wounded Soul
Contains creative activities and prompts, such as:
- Rewriting your story
- Healing from the inside out
- Coming home to your body
- Tapping into your own source of inner wisdom
- Learning to trust your intuition
Art & Soul SPACE
An invitation to join our safe gathering place
- Live sessions of all courses
- Creative activities such as art therapy and therapeutic journalling to explore without the need for a one on one therapy session
- Support from other like-minded, non-judgemental members who ‘get it’
Private Resource Library
Available for members only
This includes writing I don’t share publicly, such as:
- Private journal entries
- Articles about lived experience
- Other inspiration