noun: refuge or safety from pursuit, persecution, or other danger.
Sanctuary for wounded souls, including creative inspiration, conversation and connection in a safe space where you will never be told how you should feel, or that you should ‘get over it’ and ‘move on’.
How it works
For one annual fee, you’ll join a safe community dedicated to honouring and supporting your experience of a life impacted by trauma. Once you join, you’ll get access to all the bonus e-books below.
Your login will be emailed to the address you used to sign into Paypal.
What you get
A place to rest, to explore, to slow down and be in your body, either in solitude or in the company of kindred spirits who ‘get it’.
Once you join, you’ll have a year’s access to our lovely Frangipani & Jade room, along with all the e-books below and private blog entries.
AU$99 (approx. US$75)
Click here to start your 12 month membership today.
Payments are set to renew annually but you can easily cancel through your Paypal account at any time. You might need to check your junk mail for your login instructions.
Frangipani & Jade Room
A safe gathering place to rest and replenish, for connection with likeminded others (optional), and for exploring art and soul activities such as:
- reconnecting with your intuition
- recovering your creativity
- inner child work
- shadow work
- embodied art therapy tools
- creative journalling prompts
Safety and Stabilisation
An ESSENTIAL companion booklet to all other e-books, outlining ways to stay safe and grounded. Activities and prompts focus on:
- Feeling safe in your body
- Grounding yourself
- Coping tools
- Building resources
- Dealing with dissociation
- Remaining in the present
10 soul prompts to explore through art, journalling, ritual and deep connection:
- Make room to express more of who you really are
- Give voice to all that has gone unspoken
- Release old beliefs and make room for hidden and forgotten truths
- Acknowledge and grieve your losses
- Find ways to integrate them into the bigger story of you
- Shed your old skin and grow into a new one whose time has come.
Activities for sensitive and creative souls who want to create more space for all that has been hidden to emerge and find full expression.
Scapegoat Recovery Guide
Are you ready to step out of the scapegoat role and discover the following? This e-book covers all this and more:
- What is a scapegoat?
- What are the signs you might be a scapegoat?
- How does this affect you in your daily life?
- What is the cost to you overall?
- How do you undo your scapegoat programming?
- What do you need now?
Come on a hero’s journey into the shadows to discover your lost treasure:
- Answering the call
- Entering the cave
- Taming your dragon
A treasure map offering five writing prompts for finding and honouring your wounded parts.
Writing down the dark
A gentle three-part process of releasing all that has been pushed down and gone unacknowledged. This live course covers:
- Prompts for listening and acknowledging denied feelings and unrecognised loss
- Activities for gentle self-expression to embody new ways of living your story
- Suggestions for soothing your soul, to open doors to new meanings and find your true north.
A Guide For The Wounded Soul
Contains creative activities and prompts, such as:
- Rewriting your story
- Healing from the inside out
- Coming home to your body
- Tapping into your own source of inner wisdom
- Learning to trust your intuition
Private Resource Library
Available for members only
This includes creative inspiration and writing I don’t share publicly, such as:
- Private journal entries
- Articles about lived experience
- Other inspiration