Terms of Service
If you are unable to keep an appointment due to an unexpected emergency, please let me know as soon as possible otherwise you may be charged. All other cancellations within 12 hours will incur the full fee. Your account is due following each session and can be made via cash, credit/debit card, PayID, Paypal or direct transfer.
Confidentiality and Privacy
All information and records will be kept strictly confidential. No information will be released about you to anyone unless you give a signed request to do so. However please note the exceptions to this:
- If there is an overriding obligation to disclose information to relevant authorities
- If you indicate that you seriously intend to hurt yourself or someone else
- A third party referrer requires information as part of their reporting requirements, for example your GP or insurance company.
All attempts would be made to discuss this with you first should any of these occur.
Health Record Management
Health records for you which contain only information relevant to your treatment will be securely stored, along with information from relevant third parties such as your referral source. Your health records are protected and disposed of in accordance with all applicable local laws. Health records are legally required to be stored for 7 years following the conclusion of your treatment.
If you provide a contact number or email address a courtesy reminder message will be sent the day before your appointment including the time and location. Please reply to confirm your attendance or let me know if you need to reschedule. It’s important to note that you will only be able to respond to this number via text, it cannot receive phone calls or attachments. If you did not receive a reminder message please check to confirm your appointment time.
As this is not a crisis service, for urgent concerns please contact the appropriate emergency services:
- Police, Fire, Ambulance (Emergency): 000
- Lifeline: 131114
- Veterans and Veterans Families Counselling Service: 1800 011 046
- Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
- Kids Help Line (up to age 25): 1800 55 1800
- Qld State Crisis Line: 13 43 25 84 or 13 HEALTH